Sunday, September 28, 2014

Michael Strong Blog Hop


I first watched Michael on Carol Duvall Show. I loved
the projects and stamps.
Then I watched Michael on another craft show. I believe it was Craft TV Weekly.
Hetty and I met in Illinois at a friends home. Hetty went to the    Oct retreat that year
      and before she went home a friend opened her
home for a gathering.
I was a member of Club Scrap,
so I was lucky enough to meet Michael in person in
Wisconsin  at my scrapbook retreat.
 He showed us how to make a project.
We used  the hand stamps.

I can’t believe it has been 6 years.
 
You should of come from Joanna blog
 
I joined before I owned any stamps. But I started
buying a few so I could make some cards to post.
I was so enchanted with the owl stamps. I had to have them.
 
owl-bister-card


This card has the bottom panel made with a couple
colors of bister. The top and brown ribbon are from
Club Scrap. The owl is stamped on tan cardstock

with embossing ink then used copper embossing powder.
I cut him out and mounted it on the panel.

Laura is up next so here is the link to her blog


 
Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoy the hop.

You can find all  find all the links to the participants on Hetty’s  blog:

19 comments:

  1. Hello Jill,

    WOW...I like your Owl-card a lot.
    That bistre/bister part turned out great, looks like he is sitting on a stick of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, I love that you uses the owl. It is one of my favorites! Lovely card! XOXO Yael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jill, thanks somuch for being part of the blog hop and cannot believe you even joined without having any stamps!
    I am happy to learn you got some now and your card is gorgeous! Love the background. Cheers to many more stamping fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill,
    Thank you for sharing another beautiful card with us. You always know how to present my stamps in just the right way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card you made with the owl, tfs!
    love,
    Jetty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owl card - my favourite stamp. Thanks WendyC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Great use of blister for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork on your Owl card, Jill! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Jill, I love those owls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done- we are all using Bister- it is so fun! I love that owl stamp as well- and you card with the owl is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jill, I love the way you used the bistre on this beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill the owl is just so darn cute. I don't have him yet. Thanks for sharing your inspiration! Love to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice owl card with a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The owl looks so good with the Bister! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jill, lovely owl and the colors are great! TFS
    Dorly Weitzen, Israel

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too first saw Mike on the Carol Duvall show! Love your cards :-)

    Kathy Rossiter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bister look...I have some and can't wait to give it a try!!! TFS
    Jan

    ReplyDelete